N.Z. COPS = [U.S.M.C. DRUG RUNNING] — [Browns Bay] DON HENDERSON
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
2017-07-19 23:37:24 UTC
* NOTE:

MEMBERS OF THE UNITES STATES MILITARY
WHO ARE INVOLVED IN HIGH LEVEL DRUG
RUNNING IN NEW ZEALAND,
ARE NOT BOTHERED,
ARE LET GO,
ARE NOT EVEN TO BE INVESTIGATED.

OTHER PERSONS INVOLVED IN DRUG
MANUFACTURE AND SALES AND TRANSPORT
WILL BE TREATED AS THE LAW PRESCRIBES.

* In Fact A Whole Series Of Arrests (show trials).
(public shows to placate \ satisfy the public),
Are Aimed To Deflect From The Others
Who Are Getting Away, And Who Are
Behind The Whole Drug Networks.
NAMELY THE U.S. MILITARY OPERATIVES.

THE UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS
ARE IMMUNE TO SUCH CRIME STOPPING EFFORTS !

DON HENDERSON:
+ 64 9 353 0410

BROWNS BAY [nz] Drug Don Henderson ◄—— the few,
the proud, the Corrupt 'NORTH' Cops

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

BROWNS BAY CONSTABLE: DON HENDERSON

ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ ᶰᶻ

ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ

NZ ——> 129 Glamorgan Drive, Torbay:
A.N.Z.US / U.S.M.C. DRUG DEALER MAFIAS (Fast And Furious)
"Kiwi" Gov't TOTALLY Involved With U.S.M.C.

THE NEW ZEALAND POLICE ARE DOING NOTHING
BECAUSE THEY ---- ARE INVOLVED !

http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

'ACCOUNTABILITY' DON,
'ACCOUNTABILITY' !

Browns Bay \ North Auckland
Constable Don Henderson.
Informing Me Personally That The New Zealand
Government, Was Monitoring My Activities On
The Internet.

ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ ᴾᴬᴬᴷᴱᴴᴬᴬ ᴰᴱᴹᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᴹ

COVER-UP:
DIRECTLY BEHIND THE U.S.M.C. DRUG SMUGGLING,
DRUG RUNNING OPERATIONS IN BROWNS BAY
NEW ZEALAND:

DON HENDERSON:

NEW ZEALAND POLICE:
DON HENDERSON + 9 353 0410
***@police.govt.nz

ᴺᶻᴵᴾᵀ

NEWSTALK ZB ——> TORBAY N.Z. [glamorgan drive]
F.W. De Klerk's Home + U.S.M.C. Drug Running

ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ ᶰᶻ ᵐᵒˢˢᵃᵈ
F.W. de KLERK

SOUTH AFRICAN HEAD OF STATE OVER APARTHEID.
1989-1994. (National Party Leader: 1989-1997)

F.W. de KLERK'S NEW ZEALAND HOME RESIDENCE:

998 Urban Rte 25
E. Coast Road [25]
TORBAY, N.Z.

G.P.S. COORDINATES:
36°42'19.23 S 174°43'30.04 E

ELEVATED --
HOUSE HAS THREE (3) STREETS
FACING IT:

Cross \ Corner Streets:

* Glamorgan Drive
* Kate Sheppard Avenue
* E. Coast Road [25]

GLAMORGAN DRIVE NEW ZEALAND:
COMPLICIT WITH LOCAL NEW ZEALAND POLICE,
U.S.M.C. DRUG RUNNING OPERATIONS:

129 Glamorgan Drive,
Torbay, New Zealand
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/anzus_drug_mafias.html

ISRAEL SELLING NUKES TO SOUTH AFRICA:
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/israel_south_african_nuke_deal.html

ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ
Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
Maangai Kaawanatanga - Tainui Kiingitanga - Te Aotearoa
http://www.exorcist.org.nz — Ko te Mana Motuhake
http://www.exorcist.org.nz/iankahi_eriya_nation_john_frum.html
ﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣﺣ

——> "I may state without fear of contradiction
that there is not one inch of land in the
New Zealand Islands which is not claimed
by the Maoris; and is not a hill, or a valley,
stream, river, or forest, which has not a name,
the index of some point of Maori history"

— John White
Maori Land Tenure

Taamau Mate: Ngāti Parekawa
Ngāti Tamainupo
Ngāti Ngutu
Tainui Waka Confederation
Ngāti Maniapoto
Ngai Tūhoe
Marutūahu
Tāmaki
Ngāti Toarangatira
Te Tau Ihu
Hauraki
Ngāti Raukawa
Elephant Man
2017-07-29 16:06:39 UTC
Post by Ras Mikaere Enoch Mc Carty
[...]

Le spam, c'est mal !
Arrêtez de polluer MON usenet car sinon, je fais pipi par terre et je me
roule dedans pour embêter mon amie Marie-L très portée sur l'hygiène
corporelle (des autres) et qui vient me donner un coup de main en
espérant un coup de moi mais c'est sans espoir car je ne sais pas m'en
servir.
Allez, maintenant, au lit !
Louis Marillier

Toi aussi ! Et les mains au-dessus des draps, petit cochon !
connard inutile
2017-07-30 10:24:47 UTC
Post by Louis Marillier
Post by Elephant Man
[...]